Second Hand Clothes Shopping
Chloe is a queen in second hand clothes shopping. She buys from a platform called Vinted very often. I must say the price is really good. She never pays more than 5€ for a top. She also sells her unwanted clothes on Vinted. One of her best friend, N, makes a good side hustle selling on Vinted. N visits flea market often, picks up sellable stuff, repackage or re-market with much higher prices. That's how N earns her extra pocket money.
Recently Chloe bought a long sleeve shirt UK size 20! When I was washing it, I wondered how did this giant shirt get into the basket. She said she bought it. There I go again nagging why she bought something that is so off. She said she will altered it. 2 days later, she wore that shirt and asked if it is nice. It is nice. She somehow altered long sleeve to short sleeve, side 20 to size 2!! I don't know how she works her magic.
Also recently we were in Mango. I tried on a skirt which was the right size and was a nice color. But the seam near the zip has came off a bit. That was the last piece and the sales lady refused to give further discount on the damage. I didn't buy it but Chloe said I should just buy it cause it is very easy to sew the burst seam.
I don't understand why she buys clothes that don't fit and had to do extra work of altering them. She doesn't understand why I made a fuss when I could easily fix it. Must be a generation different mentality thing....
No comments:
Post a Comment